harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Endre StĂžlsvik <En...@stolsvik.com>
Subject Re: [testing] How long we should keep test results for millstones?
Date Fri, 18 Apr 2008 20:18:29 GMT
Stepan Mishura wrote:

>> Kinda compromise is possible, to compress older data and provide a
>> link to the bulk archive if someone needs detais. Summary pages do not
>> eat much anyway.
>>

> OK. I'll archive tests results for M2-M4 and keep the archives for a while.

Can't you move'em over to Harmony Proper Webspace? With a link to a
small super-simple "performance tests" page, linking out to the 2
"current" tests, and the archives of the older?
   The "hiding away" of these interesting stuffs on private space
shouldn't be necessary in the first place, IMHO.

Endre.