harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Regis <xu.re...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][jndi][ldap] - Refine implementation of LdapSchemaContextImpl (HARMONY-5716)
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2008 09:54:54 GMT
I agree that the large binary file is hard to modify and maitain, maybe
we have another choice to
construct the schemaTable, using raw text data returned from server. We
need parse the raw text
data first, and then construct the hashmap. The data is in text format,
so it's easy understand and modify.

What i concerned about this way is for unit test it seems a bit complex
and involve process of
parsing schema which should be tested separately.

Best Regards,
Regis.