harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Releasing scheduling
Date Sat, 12 Apr 2008 19:49:40 GMT
Vasily Levchenko wrote:
> On Sat, Apr 12, 2008 at 2:11 PM, Alexey Petrenko <
> alexey.a.petrenko@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Vasily,
>>
>> what is the exact deadline for you to have new Harmony build?
>> Can you use one of the regular snapshots (not milestone build)?
>> http://people.apache.org/builds/harmony/snapshots/
>
> I afraid that Eclipse IP review procedure require some milestone build.

Can you answer Alexey's question other question though, what is the
deadline they are working to?  i.e. why can't they wait until Harmony M6
is released before including the functionality in TPTP?

>> <http://people.apache.org/builds/harmony/snapshots/>
>>
>> As far as I remember we spend about a week for milestone build testing.
>> However, I believe that we will try to help you since Eclipse is our
>> best friend :)
>
> Note that we need  some special build with additional requirements to
> verifier-ext.lib.

It's a bit of a late call even if we wanted to change our cycle to
coincide, and I'm not convinced that we do in this case.

Regards,
Tim