harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject [admin] New version of ACQ
Date Mon, 07 Apr 2008 09:05:49 GMT
As you (hopefully) know, Harmony asks everyone who is making a
non-trivial contribution to the project to complete an Authorized
Contributor Questionnaire (ACQ).

The ACQ is a series of questions designed to ensure people think about
their prior access to similar code, and how they will ensure that they
do not inadvertently copy from once codebase to another.

The PMC have discussed revising the questionnaire to cover code beyond
the Java SE packages we have listed in our original version, and to
answer a couple of FAQs.  The new version "ACQ 1.1" [1] lists additional
packages from Java ME.

Please take a look through it.  If there is code listed in there, or
indeed any alternative codebase you have studied that you think is
relevant in this space, please let us know.  If you have already signed
an ACQ, there is no need to send us a new one.

As always, comments and questions are welcome.

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/ACQ

Regards,
Tim