harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][swing] committer attention. please
Date Sun, 06 Apr 2008 21:27:32 GMT
Alexei Fedotov wrote:
> 1. Do I understand correctly that submitting to the "Harmony PMC"
> means sending a fax of the document to Apache (+1.410.803.2258)? Or is
> it ok to send a scanned pdf file to private@harmony.apache.org?

Either is fine, but sending a scanned copy to private@ is more direct
since faxing it to the Secretary just means we get a scanned copy from
him.  Just do whichever you find easiest.

> 2.Our site mentions that ICLA is required for committers only. Could
> you confirm that students may omit ICLA [2] and send ACQ [1] only?

Yes, that is true.  You are encouraged to submit an ICLA but it is not
required.  For some people it is in their interest to do so too.

Regards,
Tim