harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Simon Chow" <simon.harm...@gmail.com>
Subject [drlvm][concurrent-gc] Tick is only concurrent sweeping?
Date Fri, 11 Apr 2008 13:38:03 GMT
Hi all

First, I would like to know which test suit used for gc_gen? Are these tests
in "working_vm\vm\tests\smoke\gc"?

Second, I am using LOS.java as sample to trace the garbage collection
process.
My command configuration is :
-XX:gc.concurrent_gc=true -Xem:opt -verbose:gc gc.LOS
then a assertion error raised:
#else
  /*FIXME: concurrent mark is not supported in GC_GEN*/
  assert(0);
  return FALSE;
#endif

So, Does it mean that I should use:
-XX:gc.concurrent_sweep=true
to start a concurrent garbage collector?

In addition, when I use generational mode, this assertion error is raised:
  assert(!collector->rem_set);
in line 5 of function void lspace_compute_object_target(Collector*
collector, Lspace* lspace) in lspace_alloc_collect.cpp

P.S. I am using HARMONY647153

Thanks