harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Nathan Beyer" <ndbe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [classlib][archive] Parsing invalid manifest (was: Re: classlib archive changed broke EUT/update)
Date Wed, 23 Apr 2008 03:17:41 GMT
I just got through getting the Eclipse guys to fix their test artifacts.
Argh...

Keep in mind - this isn't a manifest in some long-used application, this is
a mocked up manifest used in a test case. I'd like to get a better feeling
for how many real invalid manifest files are out there. So far it's just
three files in some test cases, which have already been fixed. What else is
out there?

-Nathan