harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Nathan Beyer" <ndbe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: classlib archive changed broke EUT/update
Date Fri, 18 Apr 2008 16:25:42 GMT
Careful, the test isn't necessarily invalid - that's quick assumption. It
needs to be verified that the test isn't dyanamically generating a manifest
with Harmony's classlib; it's possible that Harmony's classlib is creating
the invalid manifest, which later causes a failure when reading the
manifest.

-Nathan