harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Nathan Beyer" <ndbe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [classlib][luni][performance] Improvements in Collections
Date Fri, 18 Apr 2008 16:08:27 GMT

I'm not sure I would agree with this approach, at least not the bit about
rounding the capacity that's explicitly passed. That seems like a specific
optimization of WeakHashMap for the way it gets used during serialization. I
think it would be more appropriate to perform this capacity calculation in
the classes that actually instantiate the WeakHashMap.

-Nathan