harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Paty Lustosa" <patlust...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [GSoC2008] Write a graphical front-end for Harmony memory management
Date Sun, 13 Apr 2008 17:50:15 GMT
Hi Rick,

Xiao-Feng told me that he didn't intend to use TuningFork due to unclear
license. So I think that it's better for me to develop a GCSpy client as an
Eclipse plug-in while you work in the integration of GCSpy with Harmony.
What do you think about it, Xiao-Feng?
Any comments are welcome.

Thanks,

Patrícia