harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Asaf Yaffe <asaf_ya...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [M6] Schedule for Milestone 6
Date Wed, 30 Apr 2008 11:37:51 GMT
The TPTP project accepts this proposal.

Thanks again for your cooperation and prompt response to our need.

Thanks,
Asaf Yaffe
Eclipse Committer
TPTP Project, Java Profiler

----- Original Message ----
From: Tim Ellison <t.p.ellison@gmail.com>
To: dev@harmony.apache.org
Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2008 4:04:53 PM
Subject: [M6] Schedule for Milestone 6

Here's a schedule for delivering the next milestone of Harmony.  Please
speak-up if you see a problem.  There is a compressed feature and code
freeze period as discussed:

feature freeze starts now
    - only bug fixing allowed

code freeze starts Sat May 3rd
    - only critical blocking bug fixing allowed

release target date Fri May 9th
    - declare M6, code re-opens for new features

Comments?  If there are no objections within 24hrs then I say we put
this schedule into action.  While I realize it misses the TPTP deadline,
hopefully they can work with what we can do by May 9th.

Regards,
Tim

Be a better friend, newshound, and