harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Tony Wu" <wuyue...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general][repos] Benchmark repository
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2008 06:30:56 GMT
Hanging on JIRA is just a temporary solution. it is hard to
collect/integrate if we want to have a benchmark infra one day. And
the difficulty increases as the number of JIRAs increases.  As the api
completion is nearly closing, we may pay more attention on the
performance tuning this year. I think it's the right time to think
about the performance infra.

My proposal is that we can disscuss the possibility of integration to
BTI. If it is complex on technical or does not make sense I would
suggest to set up another infra for holding all the possible
performance benchmark, running with harness and generating their
reports.