harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Tony Wu" <wuyue...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general][performance] Serialization patches need committer attention
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2008 07:00:23 GMT
Aleksey,
I think keep the benchmark somewhere such as JIRA is also ok.

7 serialization related errors in Collections2Test after applied your
patch.  All of them looked like below.

zeroLengthElementArray

java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: zeroLengthElementArray at
org.apache.harmony.misc.accessors.ObjectAccessor.getFieldID(ObjectAccessor.java:54)
at org.apache.harmony.misc.accessors.ObjectAccessor.getFieldID(ObjectAccessor.java:56)
at java.io.ObjectStreamField.getFieldID(ObjectStreamField.java:59) at
java.io.ObjectInputStream.readFieldValues(ObjectInputStream.java:1133)
at java.io.ObjectInputStream.defaultReadObject(ObjectInputStream.java:433)
at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObjectForClass(ObjectInputStream.java:1415)
at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readHierarchy(ObjectInputStream.java:1322)
at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readNewObject(ObjectInputStream.java:1978)
at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readNonPrimitiveContent(ObjectInputStream.java:821)
at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject(ObjectInputStream.java:2130)
at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject(ObjectInputStream.java:285) at
tests.util.SerializationTester.readObject(SerializationTester.java:171)
at tests.util.SerializationTester.assertCompabilityEquals(SerializationTester.java:142)
at org.apache.harmony.luni.tests.java.util.Collections2Test.test_checkedCollectionSerializationCompatability(Collections2Test.java:418)
at java.lang.reflect.AccessibleObject.invokeV(AccessibleObject.java:25)