harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Hindess <mark.hind...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][luni][performance] *HashMap cleanup and optimization
Date Wed, 30 Apr 2008 09:44:29 GMT

In message <4bebff790804300119n7c442604p612e84785d61069d@mail.gmail.com>,
"Aleksey Shipilev" writes:
> Nathan,
> Is there an option to commit this patch before code freeze starts (if
> not already)?

It has started so non-bugfix code changes must wait.  Sorry.  (I've
been busy with some other things and svn write access has been broken

> The changes there are pretty trivial and I could proceed with
> IdentityHashMap works while M6 is under testing.

You might want to consider looking at other tools such as git[0]/quilt
to enable you to continue testing new patches without waiting for
existing patches to be committed.

Or if you prefer you could work on bug fixing for a week or two.

[0] Salikh Zakirov's message about git is here:

View raw message