harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Hindess <mark.hind...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [harmony-demo-1] Building the swing module
Date Fri, 25 Apr 2008 09:11:04 GMT

In message <61d2e9b20804250131m472c6b2bnaaadc9624b701cfa@mail.gmail.com>,
"Mackie Mathew" writes:

> I tried to build the swing module only but the following error occurs:
>
>  ant -Dbuild.module="swing"  -Dhy.jdk="/home/mackie/harmony/target/hdk/jdk"

I'm guessing you don't have a full build in the hy.jdk directory.  In
any case, it is probably better just to do build everything with:

  ant

then if you want to just work on swing do:

  cd modules/swing
  ant

If you want to work from the top-level then you could do:

  ant -Dbuild.module=swing build-java

because swing doesn't have native code and build.module is ignored by
the native code building.

Finally in most situations were you might need to use hy.jdk you
probably should use hy.hdk instead.  In this case I think it is probably
not necessary but I'm not exactly sure what you are trying to do.

Regards,
 Mark.