harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Vasily Levchenko" <vasily.v.levche...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] freeze for M5.5_Eclipse_TPTP
Date Fri, 25 Apr 2008 11:04:28 GMT
On Fri, Apr 25, 2008 at 2:26 PM, Stepan Mishura <stepan.mishura@gmail.com>
wrote:

> <SNIP>
> > Let me make a concrete suggestion.
> >
> > We feature freeze today, and start a code freeze on Mon 28th April.
> > We can expect testing and bug fixing to continue for at least one week,
> > until Mon 5th May, then we have final vote and distribution probably
> taking
> > until Fri 9th May.
> >

> Wow, it is so easy! Tim, where you have been 2 weeks ago! :-)
>
> Well, I'm afraid it is too late for Eclipse but anyway ... hey,
> Eclipse folks if you are still reading this thread could you let us
> know if it works for you or not?

First of all I'm glad to say thank you for great work done to enable Harmony
technologies in Eclipse and understanding the significant of momentum.

We need some binary package to be officially published on
harmony.apache.orgto meet Eclipse IPZilla requirements that revision
number has some official
status (like M5.5_Eclipse_TPTP).

Talking about M6, I've mentioned that we're very limited in time (end of
April). If we'll lost this opportunity we have to wait approximately one
year to start the process again.

--
--vvl