harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Vasily Levchenko" <vasily.v.levche...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Releasing scheduling
Date Sat, 19 Apr 2008 04:34:07 GMT
That rather bad think that some of the verifier tests are fail.
Could someone estimate how long it take to fix this issues? If it's quite
long period. Let say a week so lets proceed to code freeze as soon as our
workload is passed with this version of verifier. If it'll take a couple of
hours lets fix them and run tests again.

What do you think?

--
--vvl