harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Maksim Ananjev" <maksim.anan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: suggestion for GSoC'08 project
Date Fri, 21 Mar 2008 08:56:43 GMT
Andrey, Alexey, thanks for the support!

So, as far as I uderstood, I can rely Andrey's expertise and on
Alexey's expertise and mentorship.
That's great!

Now let's clarify the project itself.
I am a bit frightened by the scope you revealed to me, so to be a bit
more realistic we may consider elaborating it.
So, 100% completeness of java5 classlib is still the super-goal, but
maybe the "significant improvement" will also do as the student
project. The significance of the contribution can be finally estimated
by the mentor and the community.

For the start, I plan to begin with drag-and-drop support, since the
development plan exists, and there are experts available on this list.

To get this aligned with GSoC process I will submit the apllication,
describing this ideas to GSoC page as soon as it's open for the
students' submissions.

--
Maksim