harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Maksim Ananjev" <maksim.anan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: suggestion for GSoC'08 project
Date Wed, 19 Mar 2008 17:37:19 GMT
Tim, Alexei, thanks for your responses!

Well, now I see, that java5 completeness looks much better then java6
for a mere sudent project.
So the goal is "Implement missing classes and methods of java 5
including close to real world set of unit tests to verify the
results".

As for the mentorship - Alexei, could you please mentor me as far as
you are an expert in this area?
Other harmony gurus are also welcome.

--
Maksim