harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Pavel Pervov" <pmcfi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general][debug] how to debug harmony using vs?
Date Tue, 11 Mar 2008 14:15:51 GMT
You can instrument your code just as Gregory suggested.

Use the construct like this:

if(my_condition) {
    _CrtDbgBreak();
}

'if' clause can be skipped.

Then run your app outside Visual Studio, but keep VS open with the
project in it. Once dialog box pops up asking if you want to debug
answer 'yes' and select VS you have opened. It will attach to your app
and show you the source, where you've inserved your instrumentation.

Pavel.

--
Pavel Pervov,