harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Pavel Pervov" <pmcfi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm][startup][performance][classloader] mapping bootstrap jars directly into memory (HARMONY-5281)
Date Tue, 11 Mar 2008 13:13:36 GMT
Xiao-Feng,

Yes, in the patch I've also added command line option to change that
behaviour (actually, patch _adds_ jar mapping, not _changes_ file
reads to mapping).
I made it on by default in the patch but I can change it to off before
committing and keep this functionality as a potential performance
optimization on some scenarios.

Pavel.

--
Pavel Pervov,