harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Pavel Pervov" <pmcfi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Architecture Questions - Moving to JreLite
Date Tue, 04 Mar 2008 13:36:52 GMT
Egor,

I had an argument with JIT guys some time earlier about splitting JET
and OPT into separate libraries. Their main argument was "shared
code". AFAIR it was memory management, collections, and logging.

Completing your idea we can move shared code into dynamic lib and use
it dynamically from both JITs.

Pavel.

--
Pavel Pervov,