harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexey Petrenko" <alexey.a.petre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [jdk-tool][gc] Is there Heap monitoring and profiling tools in Harmony
Date Thu, 20 Mar 2008 08:55:10 GMT
As far as I know JVMTI is implemented in Harmony VM. So JVMTI based
profilers should work with Harmony, theoretically :)
However, it is possible that there are some bugs or missed
functionalities in JVMTI implementation.

It would be nice if you try to run some profiling tools on Harmony and
share your expirience.

Probably some VM gurus will reply with more details.

Thanks in advance.

SY, Alexey