harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Fedotov" <alexei.fedo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][archive] Non-UTF8 character in manifest during confluence startup (HARMONY-5662)
Date Sat, 29 Mar 2008 14:39:17 GMT
Hello Alexei, Tim,

I chose not using byte buffers since renaming was suggested first. I
agree that these buffers are easy to be fixed during the next step.
See a solution at [1]. I hope "0.92-gcc" in my test won't be
considered as a cut&paste from the original code, but rather as a
reference to the problematic environment.

--
With best regards,
Alexei