harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Fedotov" <alexei.fedo...@gmail.com>
Subject [build] documenting new federated build targets Was: changing build targets
Date Sat, 29 Mar 2008 00:38:14 GMT
Hello,

I suggest documenting the federated build option changes [1] to avoid
misleading GSoC students by the configuration guide [2]. I have also
prepared a small enhancement for a "build" target by including
"assemble-artifacts" into it. [3]

[2] http://harmony.apache.org/quickhelp_contributors.html

--
With best regards,