harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Fedotov" <alexei.fedo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VMCore] assertation error in vm_shutdown_stop_java_threads()
Date Tue, 25 Mar 2008 14:44:02 GMT
Hello, Ting Peng,

You may find useful looking into jni/jni_field.cpp:87 [1]. The source
for GetStaticFieldID shows that zero is returned when an exception is
raised, field lookup failed, or the field is not static.

Thanks.

[1] http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/harmony/enhanced/drlvm/trunk/vm/vmcore/src/jni/jni_field.cpp?view=markup

--
With best regards,