harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Fedotov" <alexei.fedo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: harmony-demo-1 status Was: [build] build error due to failing dependency zip (HARMONY-5609)
Date Mon, 24 Mar 2008 15:03:47 GMT
Tharindu,

You write,
> net.sf.freecol.common.FreeColException: The data file "data/images/units/Unit0.png" could
not be found.

It seems I failed to explain this FreeCol failure correctly. I
reproduced the same problem using Sun's VM when launched FreeCol.jar
from the directory different from the FreeCol distribution root.
Hence, nothing should be done on a Harmony side about it. You may want
to improve FreeCol file search by being relative to the jar file
location, but this is not very interesting since we have a nice
workaround to change directory to the root.

So keep digging deeper and you will find a real problem to attack.
Thanks!

--
With best regards,
Alexei