harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Fedotov" <alexei.fedo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: suggestion for GSoC'08 project
Date Wed, 19 Mar 2008 18:23:06 GMT
Maksim,
As I've already said, you may count on my advise, expertise in drag
and drop area. I promise doing my best.

>From the other side it would be better to claim an Apache committer as
an official mentor. Let me hint that Alexey Petrenko, Andrey Pavlenko
and Alexey Ivanov have much more experience with AWT than me, so it
may be worth asking them first. Also, I'm sorry for taking Apache GSoC
rules seriously: they require spending 5 hours per week on mentoring
of each student. If Tharindu quits, I will get more time for
mentoring, but his assuring start makes me think he won't.

Thanks!

--
With best regards,
Alexei