harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Fedotov" <alexei.fedo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: suggestion for GSoC'08 project
Date Wed, 19 Mar 2008 17:13:11 GMT
Maxim,
This is great. Just imagine how it would look like in your resume:
"For a master degree I created the first 100% complete open source
Java implementation."

As for drag and drop support [1] my investigation shows that
completing it might be a bit trickier than one could expect, and could
take a good amount of your time. Tim's report doesn't tell you that a
good amount of availabile code is good for passing unit tests like the
following one, or as good as dead. You may count on my advise in this
area, though my advances [1] are pretty modest.

try {
  myApiMethod(null);
  fail("NPE expected");
} catch (NullPointerException) {