harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Fedotov" <alexei.fedo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: harmony-demo-1 status Was: [build] build error due to failing dependency zip (HARMONY-5609)
Date Tue, 18 Mar 2008 19:13:16 GMT
That's a great progress, Tharindu!

I suggest the next step to check
net.sf.freecol.client.gui.ImageLibrary.findImage source and decide why
the image not found error may be produced. For example, it might be a
case that something is wrong with png support. I don't think it is
completely absent because the corresponding library is req is absent
in our class library and you have to code it in. From the other sid
png library is required when

--
With best regards,
Alexei