harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Fedotov" <alexei.fedo...@gmail.com>
Subject harmony-demo-1 status Was: [build] build error due to failing dependency zip (HARMONY-5609)
Date Tue, 18 Mar 2008 09:50:28 GMT
Tharindu,
So, you have successfully completed building Harmony, haven't you? I'm
eager to know if you have succeeded with launching
System.out.println("Hello, world") and FreeCol.

Thanks!

BTW, as for maven, the idea was around here for a while, see [1].
[1] http://markmail.org/message/w4zcrcbqtl76ebsu

--
With best regards,
Alexei