harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Fedotov" <alexei.fedo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general][debug] how to debug harmony using vs?
Date Tue, 11 Mar 2008 12:40:07 GMT
I usually configure "Debugging" tab from inside the active project
properties to use a binary which is built by ant. Running the process
with VS attached all the time makes a thread behavior, memory
violation addresses, etc, more or less reproducible from launch to
launch.

--
With best regards,
Alexei