harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Fedotov" <alexei.fedo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Harmony Wiki] Update of "Google Summer Of Code 2008 Projects Proposals" by XiaoFeng Li
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2008 17:02:50 GMT
Hello Sian,
With respect to javadoc, may be doxygen is sufficient. I also have
noticed some ongoing development in appletviewer area [1] and javap
contribution [2]. May be we may omit these tools from the task.

[1] http://markmail.org/message/yhpu3m2ug3sqzwwu

Egor,
I have added the tasks. Thanks for pinging me.

Alexei

--
With best regards,
Alexei