harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Fedotov" <alexei.fedo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Harmony Wiki] Update of "Google Summer Of Code 2008 Projects Proposals" by XiaoFeng Li
Date Tue, 04 Mar 2008 16:12:59 GMT
Hello Egor,
I may mentor a student on archive module clean up: I have left four
TODO comments after my changes. Also, I tried to implement drag and
drop, but lacked something (guts?). I would be happy to teach a
student in areas I know if he feels himself suited for this task.
Finally, FreeCol fails due to some AWT functionality [1]. This might
be an interesting goal to enable FreeCol on Harmony.

Thanks.

[1]

--
With best regards,