harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "tingpeng wu" <wutingpe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VMCore] assertation error in vm_shutdown_stop_java_threads()
Date Wed, 26 Mar 2008 03:44:21 GMT
Thanks for all your suggestion. We add some new process in JITrino, it has
some errors. Thougn we don't know the concrete reason, we have found the
error location in our added codes. Since it can run properly after
commenting some of our added codes. We will check our codes to find the
error. Thanks.

Regards,
tingpeng