harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "tingpeng wu" <wutingpe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VMCore] assertation error in vm_shutdown_stop_java_threads()
Date Tue, 25 Mar 2008 15:18:43 GMT
Thanks, Alexei. The reason is (NULL !=
vm_thread->thread_exception.exc_object). Since we wasn't  familar with codes
here, maybe there are too many reasons which can cause exception. I wonder
if  we can infer something  from "lock" and
 "Ljava/lang/ThreadGroup$ThreadGroupLock" here, this way we can find the
reason with some direction.

Regards,
tingpeng