harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Vasily Zakharov" <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Moving to a newer Yoko?
Date Mon, 31 Mar 2008 14:10:07 GMT
I think it's preferable because it saves us the effort of building
Yoko each time Harmony is built.

I mean using a particular snapshot.

The repository we've been downloading Yoko previously [1] only
contains a single 1.0-SNAPSHOT, 1.0-20080304.
And that's the one I've updated the dependencies to.

Vasily

[1] http://people.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository/org/apache/yoko/