harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Ivan Popov" <ivan.g.po...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [jdktools][build] Which is more recommendable build approach for jdwp?
Date Tue, 11 Mar 2008 09:48:06 GMT
Yes, it's definitely a bug in JDWP build script, this file should be
added to the link target, because it includes initialization/shutdown
code for sockets. The reason that it worked pretty well before is
probably because sockets were initialized in some other modules, but
now something is changed.

Thanks.
Ivan