harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Nadya Morozova" <nad.moroz...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [general] Website updated
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2008 21:01:51 GMT
Hi,
thanks for feedback.
I updated the sitemap and the JCL index page with the new link to JDocs, and
removed "HDK" from the nav pane.

As for your idea to restructure the menu a bit to give a set of docs for
starters and then details in another menu, it generally makes sense and I
think we have this partially done already in menu Development:

- Source code - OK
- Getting Started for Contributors - OK
- Project Roadmap - can go to General menu
- Resolution Guideline - do we need this here? if yes, can go to Community
menu
- Performance - ??
- API Reference  - missing

This way, Documentation menu will be for more detailed docs.
A side question: I'm trying to restore the Doxygen reference we used to have
for DRLVM (no longer part of site somehow, though the starting page is
there). Do you think we should add that to the menu? At least the link to
the bundle with external DRLVM interfaces that are mostly pretty well
documented.

what do you think?
Nadya

--