harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Nadya Morozova" <nad.moroz...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [general] Website updated
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2008 15:11:03 GMT
Hi Tim,
Thanks for updating the site. I thought I could also do a couple of updates,
and have several questions:

1. Do you think it'll make sense to add the link to JDocs to the  site map
and the class libs index page, which is a sub-sitemap for JCL specific docs?
2. The menu now says:
Documentation
- API
- Wiki
- HDK
- DRLVM
- Class Libraries
- Build-test framework
Can we change that to something like the following?
Documentation
- API Reference OR - Java API
- Wiki
- HDK page
- DRLVM index
- Class Libs index
What I mean is: are the current names too abrupt? Could we add short words
to clarify what kind of docs are under each link?

cheers, nadya

On Fri, Feb 29, 2008 at 2:15 PM, Sian January <sianjanuary@googlemail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Tim,
>
> I've just had a look and the page looks fine to me.
>
> We added an unpack200 command line tool in M5, and it's also the first
> milestone that has a working version of unpack200, although I won't claim
> that it's finished yet.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Sian

> > FYI  it looks like most mirror sites have now picked up M5 [1] so I have
> > updated our website to point to M5 on the download page.
> >
> > Please take a moment to check it looks ok and then I'll archive M4
> builds.
> >
> > I also have written a brief news story, linked to the JDocs API website
> > (under documentation), and moved the site map link out from
> > 'Documentation' to 'General'.  I didn't update the RU pages.
> >
> > Any highlights to mention on the announce list for M5?
> >
> > [1] China is still updating by the looks of it, so apologies for any
> > broken links there at the moment
> >   http://apache.mirror.phpchina.com/harmony/milestones/M5/
> >
> > Regards,
> > Tim