harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Xiao-Feng Li" <xiaofeng...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GSOC 2008: harmony-gc-5
Date Sat, 29 Mar 2008 14:18:33 GMT
On Fri, Mar 28, 2008 at 7:16 PM, Senaka Fernando <senakafdo@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Alexei,
>
>  Thanks.
>
>  Regards,
>  Senaka

Hi, Senaka, I am catching up the emails. The discussions below were
interesting. You can take the mark-sweep GC of Harmony as the starting
point. It's a parallel GC, and can optional compact the heap under
serious heap fragmentation. You are encouraged to apply for the
project. There could be multiple applicants though...

Thanks,
xiaofeng

--
http://xiao-feng.blogspot.com