harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Sean Qiu" <sean.xx....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [jdktools][jdwp][doc] JDWP coverage report
Date Fri, 21 Mar 2008 06:20:19 GMT
You can open the debug info in our implementation when run the unit test.
Pass property jpda.settings.debuggeeAgentExtraOptions to vm, such as:

-Djpda.settings.debuggeeAgentExtraOptions=trace=DATA

The current implementation uses the following trace message types you can open:

CMD - JDWP commands execution
PACK - JDWP packets read/write operations
DATA - JDWP packets parsing and composing
EVENT - JDWP events tracing
MEM - memory allocation and de-allocation
MAP - object and class ID mapping
THRD - thread operations
MON - thread synchronization and monitor operations
PROG - program flow tracing
FUNC- agent functions entry/exit
JVMTI - JVMTI calls tracing
UTIL - auxiliary utility messages