harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Okonechnikov Konstantin" <okko73...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] GSoC 2008 Refactor Java Bytecode Translator
Date Fri, 28 Mar 2008 03:44:28 GMT

> Why is this approach worth trying? Because you can test the code while
> writing. Make an emconf that uses your code on methods with supported
> bytecodes and use JET or older OPT for others.
>
> Sounds good?
>
> --
>
> Egor Pasko

Sounds great! :)
I like the idea with specialized emoconf file and "step-by-step"
development. Thanks for detailed plan, I know what things I should
ivenstigate at first.
I suppose when developing architecture, one should consider all
complicated features... But it's better to discuss later, when
I will study how these features should work ))
I need
to deliberate and investigate for some time. Then I come up with questions.

Best regards,
        Okonechnikov Konstantin.