harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Senaka Fernando" <senaka...@gmail.com>
Subject Errors when Compiling gc_gen separately
Date Mon, 31 Mar 2008 20:20:53 GMT
Hi all,

I compiled gc_gen separately, using just the headers and source defined
inside the gc_gen. I ran into a great number of error messages. I have
attached herewith the list of errors. This serves as a guideline of each and
every resource required by the GC, which is beyond its scope. The build
script used is, a simple g++ call that will include each and every header
and compile each and every source file within the gc_gen folder.

Please send in your valuable contributions regarding what should remain, and
what should go out. This file is pretty lengthy, therefore I believe that we
can take this little by little. I'm sending the first 1000 lines of around
70000. Most of the errors are repeated in various forms. Thus resolution of
these should see a significant reduction of errors.

Regards,
Senaka