harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Senaka Fernando" <senaka...@gmail.com>
Subject [Harmony-gc-5] Help from Parrot Community
Date Sun, 30 Mar 2008 20:56:49 GMT
Hi all,

The parrot community is interested in helping me with the project in sorting
out issues on the Parrot side. Mark Glines, mark AT glines DOT org,
volunteered to help me with some issues that may crop up. According to what
I have gathered Parrot has the ability to plug in a new GC, and, Mark
explained how it could be done. They like Harmony's contribution, in two
folds.

1. Getting to know whether their end works as they expect, meaning that
whether it is possible to plug alternate GCs
2. Making it possible for new GCs to get plugged in, such as the Harmony GC

In addition to the earlier discussions in this regard.

Regards,
Senaka