harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Senaka Fernando" <senaka...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: libXtst is a requisite
Date Sat, 29 Mar 2008 08:56:40 GMT
Hi Pavel,

I guess that the apt-get does solve it. Soft linking should be avoided,
since you might step into version issues. Basically in the C/C++ world, if
we don't find any lib, we'd rather fetch the dev packages. Same applies for
headers. In some situations you might need the utils, or extras too.

Also, I didn't notice this conversation previously. Anyhow, I believe that
it should be added as a Basic pre-requisite. That is why I sent this mail.

Regards,
Senaka