harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Senaka Fernando" <senaka...@gmail.com>
Subject GSOC 2008: harmony-gc-5
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2008 18:55:55 GMT
Hi Xiaofeng,

I'm a 3rd year university student with a C/C++ background and also a
reasonable amount of knowledge in Perl and Java. I'm interested in working
on the "*Build a garbage collector for C/C++ programs on the top of Harmony"
project (harmony-gc-5). I would like to know your expectations regarding
this.

I have read through the Markmail archives of the Harmony dev list, and also
the discussion at [1]. And, would like to know a bit more on this project.

[1] http://www.perl6.org/perl6-internals/2007-10/msg00091.html

Thanks,

Senaka Fernando,
Dept. of Computer Science & Engineering,
University of Moratuwa,
Sri Lanka
*