harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Chen Yang" <chen.c.y...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm][gc]GC options update
Date Wed, 19 Mar 2008 01:58:25 GMT
Hi Alexei:
   The intention is to simplify those GC options. For example, originally
the option for semi_space was "MINOR_NONGEN_SEMISPACE_POOL". It was too
long. The options were changed in my patch in JIRA5605 [1], and committed by
Xiao-Feng in r637062 [2].
   Thanks.

[2] http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=rev&revision=637062

--