harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Stepan Mishura" <stepan.mish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [build-test] new ant target
Date Wed, 26 Mar 2008 05:04:50 GMT
On 3/25/08, Alexei Zakharov <alexei.zakharov@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks Stepan. By the way, I also noticed that by default all test
> sources are downloaded from
>
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/....

HTTP is used intentionally - it was assumed that on a test system
there is no need in committing updates for test suites.

But I think you are right - the infra should be more flexible and let
committer do her/his work without additional (i.e. switch --relocate)
steps. I think that the infra should follow federated build's way. So
if the infra is checked out using HTTPS then tests sources are also
checked out via HTTPS.

Thanks,
Stepan.