harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Stepan Mishura" <stepan.mish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [build-test] new ant target
Date Fri, 21 Mar 2008 18:12:58 GMT
On 3/21/08, Alexei Zakharov <alexei.zakharov@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Stepan,
>
> Today I was trying to update the buildtest workspace and found that
> you've made several changes to it. I tried to read README.txt but this
> was not very helpful since the file itself looks outdated. Then from
> svn logs I understand that you've added new 'install' target to main
> build.xml . So what is the correct sequence now
>
> ant install
> ant -Dtest.suites=struts_test setup
> ant -Dtest.suites=struts_test run

Yes, this is correct sequence now, but install should has
-Dtest.suites=struts_test param too.

I'm sorry that I didn't warned about the change and not updated
README. Currently I'm working on infra's improvements to make work
flow more simple/transparent and resolve several issues mentioned on
the dev-list. Please be patient to me if I broke something or the doc
is inconsistent. After I complete improvements I'm going to align the
README and the page on the web-site.

Thanks,
Stepan.